- 1. What is the duration of the examination?
The students are advised to take the exam in less than 2 hours.
- 2. How many questions will be asked?
There will be 32 questions asked.
- 3. What is the pass mark?
Students need to get 75% of the pass mark i.e. get 24 questions correct out of 32 questions in order to clear the examination.
- 4. How will the results declared?
Results will be declared on the 10th of every month or the next working day.
- 5. Will the students get feedback from the exam?.
Yes, there is an online feedback. However students are not allowed to take any screenshot or save this feedback in any other manner.
- 6. What happens if there is no internet access, or sound on PCs? What happens if your internet connection is slow?
We expect students to find ways of getting suitable internet access while engaged in the course.
- 7. What will be the Exam Centre?
There is no examination centre for the CB3 exam. You can appear this examination where you can have a good quality of internet access.
- 8. What if I do not clear the online exam?
You can retake the examination within a gap of 31 days of your previous attempt upto 6 months starting from the date of online examination. You need not register again to retake the exam.
If you have any queries about Examination please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org